AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA
VIJAYAWADA AIRPORT, GANNAVARAM- 521 102
Phone (08676) 252729 FAX :(08676) 254757
No. AAI/BZ/QR/NIT/09-10/18/ Date: 24.02.2010
NOTICE INVITING TENDERS
Tender in the prescribed form duly sealed are hereby invited for granting license for the following:-
|Name of the Facility with location || Earnest Money Deposit || Minimum Reserved License Fee |
|License for Exclusive Advertisement Rights at Vijayawada Airport (Total 2608 Sqft) ||Rs.2,31,000.00 (Rupees Two Lakhs Thirty One Thousand only). || Rs.6,71,000.00 per month plus service tax as applicable. |
2. The period of license shall be for 05 (five) years.
3. The parties fulfilling the following criteria are eligible to purchase/participate the tender documents/process:-
Parties who have a minimum of 2 years experience in advertisement display business at transportation center like Airport, Seaports, Railways as a whole, Bus Terminals including Bus Shelters and Public places. Experience during the last 10 years from the date of publication of NIT shall be taken into consideration.
Having minimum Annual Turnover of Rs.40.25Lakhs
Turnover means turnover from Advertisement business for the relevant period for which experience has been claimed in terms of NIT i.e. the turnover should be related to the advertisement business only for which the tender is called.
While determining the “turnover” details furnished regarding income/turnover reflected in the Profit and Loss Account submitted by the tenderer, income/turnover should be from the core business only and not related to any other activity. The turnover from Advertising Business during the last 5 years only will be taken into consideration and no income from any other business.
4. Only one tender document shall be sold to a single party either a firm or an individual. The proprietor of more than one company or firm will be considered as single party and one legal entity.
5. No tender shall be sold/received to/from a party either a firm or an individual falling under the following categories:-
a) Having outstanding dues in respect of the any of the International/Domestic Airports/Civil Enclaves controlled by NAD in a particular region where the tenders have been invited except where the dues equal to current month’s license fee.
b) De-barred/black listed by CBI or AAI or undertakings/Departments like Railways, Defence or any other Department of Government of India and State Government.
c) Parties facing action under PPE Act, with AAI.
d) Parties either an individual or a business establishment, who has been ordered by a Court of Law to pay the outstanding dues of AAI at any of the airports as a whole and has not paid such dues to AAI. The associated firms/subsidiaries of such defaulting party shall also not be eligible for consideration of tender.
Note: In all conditions are mentioned Para 5 (a) to (d), a declaration on Non Judicial stamp paper of Rs.20/- duly attested by Notary Public is to be submitted indicating (i) details of their contract at all the airports of AAI as a whole; (ii) the liability of payment of disputed/un-disputed dues of AAI (iii) details de-barred/black listed by CBI or AAI or undertakings/Departments like Railways, Defence or any other Department of Government of India and State Government (iv) details of action under PPE Act with AAI while submitting the tender documents.
6. Tender documents indicating full details of the license are available on non-refundable payment of Rs.11,250/- (Rupees Eleven Thousand Two Hundred and Fifty only) by Demand Draft favouring Airports Authority of India, payable at Chennai on any working day between 1000 hours to 1700 hours from 15.03.2010 to 24.03.2010 at the following address:
Airports Authority of India
Vijayawada Airport, Vijayawada -521 102
6(a) The tender forms can also be downloaded from AAI’s website www.airportsindia.org.in/www.aai.aero and tender made on such form shall be considered valid for participation in the tender provided the cost of the tender form as mentioned above is paid on or before last date of submission of tender form.
7. Tender(s) are required to be submitted in two separate Envelopes viz. Envelope ‘A’ and Envelope ‘B’. Envelope ‘A’ should contain basic documents and Envelope ‘B’ should contain Financial Bid. Both the sealed envelopes containing Technical Bid in Envelope ‘A’ and Financial Bid in Envelope ‘B’ are to be put in a Master Envelope duly sealed.
8. Tender documents duly completed in all respects should reach either by registered post or by persons at the above address on or before 25.03.2010 upto 1500 hours positively. The Technical Bids of the tenderers shall be opened on 25.03.2010 at 1530 hours in the presence of the interested tenderers or their authorized representatives. The date of opening of the Financial Bids shall be intimated separately in due course.
9. In case the information found to be incorrect/false, tender of such party will be rejected by giving reasons and Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) will be forfeited besides debarring the participation of such party in AAI’s tender for a specific period to be decided by the authority authorized to approve the tenders.
10. AAI reserves to itself the right to reject the conditional tenders without assigning any reason thereto.
11. AAI reserves to itself the right to reject any or all the tenders without assigning any reason thereof and to call for any other detail or information from any of the tenderer(s).
12. AAI reserves to itself the right to cancel the entire tender proceedings without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
13. Visit www.airportsindia.org.in/www.aai.aero
AAI, VIJAYAWADA AIRPORT